Sunday, July 22, 2007

July's Official Entry from Karen!





OK....according to the plan I must report in July. However, I appreciate all of you and what you have added to keep us all informed as you have gone into "Vern's Rubies." You didn't wait for an assignment.......THANKS!

Thanks to everyone for the effort you made in coming to the reunion. The bottom line is that we are a family and we really need to spend some time together so we will always want to care about each other...like for an eternity! I know we brought a big smile to my father's face. Someday, I'm sure he'll tell us how happy it made him to see us all together enjoying food, a hot day, water games, and visiting. I appreciate knowing that I can catch up on all your lives at least once a year and see how your families are growing. I especially want to thank my own kids for organizing the games and setting them up. I hope you all took time to look at the DVD that Chad made from old movies taken by Jan. Scott also made this blog possible. I will probably have lots of questions for him as I get used to it so please, everyone, ask questions so you can get going, too. Maybe I can even answer some of them as my computer knowledge increases! My family is the greatest and is always there when I need them. I appreciate Rick taking all the actions shots--I meant to but got a little busy having fun with our kids! We thought we'd share some of the fun with you all! Please know my love for you all and I have high hopes for the future of our family and for "Vern's Rubies"! Love, Karen

No comments: