Saturday, March 28, 2009

Richs back in the USA

I don't think I have posted anything since we have moved back which means it has been a very long time. Here are some pictures of my family post Japan.

Ben decided to take advantage of his "free time" to experiment with his hair.



My baby turned 1 last month, the baby stage goes by so fast. This is the cake I made for him.



Here is the updated (but not for long) Beecher Bunch from around the holidays.

We really miss Japan but it has been so much fun to be around for family events! It is great to see everyone again.

4 comments:

Kurt Hal said...

Angie and Shelley have met their match when it comes to birthday cakes. That's an awesome cake, Linsey!

Mindy Hill said...

Lindsay thanks for sharing! Your entitre family is so beautiful and WOW that is the coolest cake EVER! Hope to see you soon!

Gean & Weldon Hill said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and it's so great to have you back!

Karen said...

It's great to see you writing on the family blog. I'm so glad to see the cake--hearing about it didn't do it justice. It really is amazing but I'm not surprised when it comes to you and food! The Pampered Chef party was fun--thanks for the invite. Hope to see you sometime soon for Sunday dinner!