Friday, April 4, 2008

Chase finally has boy cousins!!!

I am sure that Linsey has her hands full, so I thought that I would share with everyone some new pictures of their new addition--everyone meet Austin Benjamin Rich born February 21, 2008. I personally think he looks like a mini Ben. I can't believe how much Abigail has changed since we saw them during the Thanksgiving holiday, and how much she totally looks like Linsey with blonde hair. We hope you guys are doing well over there in Japan.

I don't have pictures, but Nickie also had her little boy on Marcy 28, 2008. Or as Loral told everyone in my ward at church on Sunday, "Our baby, he came out!!" Congratulations!

I'm glad to see that within two months the odds are becoming more favorable that my son will not be dressed like a princess during family get togethers, now that he has two boy cousins to ward the girls off with swords, bugs, and other "yucky" things.

2 comments:

Gean & Weldon Hill said...

Thank You Brad and Amy. Austin is so precious. Sure Nickie and Chris
Peter is also. Yes, they all will have endless hours of fun. Great to share. Gean

Karen said...

It's sure nice to see Linsey's new one. What a cute family!!! We are so happy for you, Linsey and Ben. Thank you Brad and Amy for sharing this with us!